
A Amazing Love ForeverWhen I feel you near meI tremble with excitementIsn't it amazingHow you look at me And you say nothing at all But I can still understand Every word being spoken through your eyesAs you brush back my hairAnd you kiss my neck I think to myself How can I be so luckyLucky to have you in my lifeThe thoughts that run though my headThey are only of you I don't see how it is possiblePossible for you to always be on my mindYou're always in my heart Without a word Without a touchYou look into my eyes And tell me everythingWhen caressing my face You kiss my lipsYou speak those So soft and sweetI love youI love you Not only for what you areBut alsoAlsoAlso what you have made of meI love you Because you've made meA strong personYou've made my happyYou have done thisWith out a wordNor a touchYou've done thisJust by being youPeople say we wont lat foreverI want to ignore those possibilitiesAnd love you foreverI can't picturePicture my life without you in itI will always want you I will always need youSo lets live our lives togetherAnd foreverIf this is true loveWe'll make it through anythingAnd trust me when I say itI know it for a factThis is true love

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home